If you've already won a $5 Google Play credit, stop buying more Kit Kat bars
0. phoneArena 01 Oct 2013, 01:59 posted on
Having trouble fitting into your pants lately? Popping buttons on your shirt? Blame Google and Hershey (or Nestle's if you live in Europe); you probably have been buying up all of those specially marked Kit Kat bars with the special code inside the wrapper. Once you check out the code online, you might find that you've won one of 1000 Google Nexus 7 (2013) slates being given away...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. tacarat (Posts: 730; Member since: 22 Apr 2013)
So the moral of the story is to not claim your prize until it's the one you want.
7. dsDoan (Posts: 229; Member since: 28 Dec 2011)
**Wait until just before the deadline to claim low tier prizes.
13. Sparhawk (Posts: 75; Member since: 10 Mar 2012)
Except for the fact that you don't know what you've won until you already enter the code on the site, at which point you have already entered your information so you can't claim another one.
3. huypaulha94 (Posts: 24; Member since: 21 Jun 2012)
I would still buy more and use the better ticket to redeem my prize and just give the lesser ticket to a friend or something...
5. Fuego84 (Posts: 341; Member since: 13 May 2012)
I was waiting for pay day to go kitkat crazy but I guess I just buy one for snacking and a $20 Google playstore card.
6. scriptwriter (Posts: 396; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
Im from the UK. I havnt even seen one promotional kitkat pack yet. Let alone actually buying one and winning. FYI - Most people have more than one email address, so winning multiple times isnt an issue for most of us.
If you do find another winning wrapper, are you really just gonna throw it away simply because you've already won before?
8. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 1384; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
"If you've already won a $5 Google Play credit, stop buying more Kit Kat bars" unless you want to eat Kit Kat...
10. JC557 (Posts: 1321; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
Who, in America, doesn't want to take a break and eat a Kit-Kat?
15. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1717; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Anyone that didn't buy an iPhone 5s :)
14. iParkos (Posts: 12; Member since: 15 Jan 2013)
Do the wrappers look different because I haven't seen any specially marked packs yet.
16. JMartin22 (Posts: 1937; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
If you could enter ONE code ONCE a day, that would have been more balanced rather than never letting you play again.
17. iParkos (Posts: 12; Member since: 15 Jan 2013)
Anybody else win the Nexus 7? Got one on my second wrapper!