If you can find it in a Best Buy store, the HTC Flyer is now $99
0. phoneArena 06 Oct 2011, 09:10 posted on
Just 5 days after cutting the price of the 7 inch HTC Flyer tablet to $299 from $499, Best Buy has taken another $200 off the price to $99; unfortunately, the tablet can only be purchased at Best Buy stores that have it in stock as the Best Buy web site shows it is out of stock...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. philanthropissed (Posts: 2; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
Damn, I was about to go up there too.
2. kenosando (Posts: 6; Member since: 06 Oct 2011)
I checked with my store. When they went to check inventory, a notice popped up about the pricing error on the site. Double whammy, they didn't have any in stock, and they wouldn't honor that price if they did. So ... no luck
3. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
I'M SO BUYING THIS!
4. KKK (unregistered)
5. superguy (Posts: 288; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
They claimed a pricing error at the store I went to (Hanover, MD) and refused to sell it for anything but $299. Bunch of us showed up, all of us walked out empty handed.
6. bbyemployee (unregistered)
DO NOT GO INTO A BEST BUY...WE WILL NOT PRICE MATCH THE ONLINE PRICE. BEST BUY MADE A BOO BOO
7. juan (unregistered)
So mad, i actually went out to get one, and on my way there they posted the correction slip..
8. All right (unregistered)
Sorry guys, picked up 2 at best buy mobile. Sweet deal
9. Larry_ThaGr81 (Posts: 433; Member since: 26 May 2011)
I'm a little ticked off about the error, if it is in fact an error.
11. CellularNinja (Posts: 306; Member since: 27 Sep 2011)
nope they're not honoring it. we went to get one but nope