If smartphones could talk to each other, they’d ruin every date (comic)
0. phoneArena 10 May 2013, 07:32 posted on
Chances are if you have a smartphone in your pocket it’s not staying there for too long. We just check our phones way too often, always searching for something, checking email…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. xperiaDROID (limited) (Posts: 5577; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Just look closely at the phone their holding! It's an iPhone! That means the one who's talking is not the iPhone, it's Siri! Siri and Siri talking to each other! lol
Naughty Siri! xD
6. xperiaDROID (limited) (Posts: 5577; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Just look closely at the table.
3. hltechie (unregistered)
9. XperiaPrince (Posts: 108; Member since: 25 Dec 2012)
Who cares if its an iPhone or Siri or what ever?
11. ebubekir26 (Posts: 311; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
don't thumb me down, just for humor
not trying to bash Apple,
7. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3013; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
"Menstrual app" lol...would like to see how the data it determined!
10. darkkjedii (Posts: 11950; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
She's moody and he lives with mom...no way José
12. lyndon420 (Posts: 1769; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
A date without having to hear her talk? Priceless.