If smartphones could talk to each other, they’d ruin every date (comic)
But imagine if smartphones could actually exchange this data between each other so people you are seeing get to know everything your smartphone knows about you.
Would that be a disaster of biblical proportion or a huge benefit? We tend to think that it’d be the former, especially when you go on a first date. Here’s one scenario how it could all go wrong from the start, in a hilarious comic by the Joy of Tech.
source: Joy of Tech
1. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5267; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Just look closely at the phone their holding! It's an iPhone! That means the one who's talking is not the iPhone, it's Siri! Siri and Siri talking to each other! lol
Naughty Siri! xD
9. XperiaPrince (Posts: 108; Member since: 25 Dec 2012)
Who cares if its an iPhone or Siri or what ever?
11. ebubekir26 (Posts: 311; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
don't thumb me down, just for humor
not trying to bash Apple,
7. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3004; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
"Menstrual app" lol...would like to see how the data it determined!
10. darkkjedii (Posts: 10596; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
She's moody and he lives with mom...no way José
12. lyndon420 (Posts: 1717; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
A date without having to hear her talk? Priceless.