If Flappy Bird does come back, this right here is a much needed modification
1. zachattack (Posts: 621; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
I still have it on my phone, it's the dumbest f****** app that exists in the world today.
6. anirudhshirsat97 (Posts: 408; Member since: 24 May 2011)
Than why do you have it in your phone ?
12. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1705; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
He probably thinks his phone is worth 300% more in value with it installed HAHAHA
2. aayupanday (Posts: 566; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
No modifications please...
Let it stay the way it was.
3. skyline88 (Posts: 407; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
the worst thing in the entire history of mobile games
4. _Bone_ (Posts: 2150; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
All the "I pulled it due to responses of annoyance" was to hype it up for the big return. Smart business mind.
5. androiphone20 (Posts: 1654; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
indeed, in an interview with Rolling Stone he mentioned some bizarre cases though that resulted from the game
8. Sauce (unregistered)
Best toilet game of all time.
I would take a quick poop, but I would end up sitting on the toilet for 30 minutes playing that game lol..