Ice Cream Sandwich now rolling out to HTC EVO Design 4G for Sprint
1. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 09 Aug 2012, 04:54 0 0
Keep the updates coming android........Keep em coming :)
3. Losdog25 posted on 09 Aug 2012, 05:24 0 5
My mom has that phone and I'm gonna tell her not to upgrade. Ics is to buggy
4. TechnoTechyes posted on 09 Aug 2012, 05:39 2 1
I upgraded my EVO 3D, and I think what is better out weighs what is quirky. The only thing that seems to be quirky is some stuff in my spreadsheet app.
5. good2great posted on 09 Aug 2012, 07:38 1 0
yeah i thought the evo 3d update was pretty smooth as well... very minor quirks but overall much better than gingerbread
6. PapaSmurf posted on 09 Aug 2012, 08:15 0 2
Lol Sprint and Verizon are always the last carriers to roll out updates. I'll tell my friend to download it today.
7. Losdog25 posted on 09 Aug 2012, 08:38 0 0
I agree the evo 3d update is smoother. I use it over wifi. I wasto late telling my mom she updated. gonna have to show her the changes lol. I don't know why people are complaining about sprint , we seem to have more phones updated then tmobile . I look forward to having LTE phone with jellybean next year
8. Losdog25 posted on 09 Aug 2012, 08:40 0 0
Btw I use the epic touch and it seems to have more bugs then my 3vo
9. Hammerfest posted on 09 Aug 2012, 09:49 1 0
Dont know whats going on here, but I got the update for my Step-Dad's Design 4G the day after the Evo3D update hit...
JUST SAYIN #WayToBeLate2TheParty!
10. CapedCrusaderRobin posted on 09 Aug 2012, 11:04 1 0
I got the update the same day as the evo 3d did back on jul 31st. Perhaps they rolled it out w/o an advanced notice to prevent the update servers from getting backlogged ?
11. 9MNLM posted on 09 Aug 2012, 11:52 1 0
Don't worry about ICS for HTC EVO Design 4G. I got the Boost Mobile version with ICS 4.01 nearly two months ago. It has since been updated to 4.03, and it works smooth and trouble-free. I think Sprint's plan was to test it on Boost first, get the bugs out, then roll it out to the Sprint version.