Ice Cream Sandwich has a hidden "Rocket Launcher"
0. phoneArena 01 Dec 2011, 14:44 posted on
In case you've ever dreamed of flying through the cosmos with app icons zipping past you, you're in luck because for some reason or another Google has another Easter Egg hidden within Ice Cream Sandwich for you...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
...gash. that's a news which will change my life.
3. vantenkiest (Posts: 308; Member since: 20 Apr 2011)
this looks like something i would do just to kill time
5. remixfa (Posts: 13903; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
lol, its running on a screen emulator.. give it a break.. lol.
silly silly google programmers just wanna have a good time .:)
6. seanjohnusa91 (Posts: 30; Member since: 01 Nov 2011)
Would definitely use if LP wasn't so outdated. RIP Fede development.
7. ledbetterp3 (Posts: 466; Member since: 31 Aug 2011)
Oh, I thought the title meant a Nexus exploded this time lol...
8. biophone (Posts: 1893; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
Imagine trying to explain how to use that to an elderly person