ISIS to launch officially on October 22, to be supported on 20 devices by year's end
0. phoneArena 18 Oct 2012, 06:49 posted on
As rumored, the ISIS mobile payment system will debut this coming Monday, October 22, after being delayed several times. Word comes from Jaymee Johnson, who is responsible for marketing the platform, so we know that this time it's official...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. estreito (Posts: 14; Member since: 11 May 2012)
Are we giving our smartphones too much control over our lives?
2. Kostas_13 (Posts: 43; Member since: 07 Sep 2012)
Yeah, I also believe that we actually do so.
3. sheik (Posts: 249; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
No, we are giving too much control to smartphones over us to simplify our life. It's all in how you take the technological advancements... In my case I need that
4. bighandssmallpockets (Posts: 39; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
Just like when we gave up the dewey decimal system. Libraries have gone totally downhill since!
5. speckledapple (Posts: 877; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
Even with all the support from pretty much all the major carriers, I do not think this will amount to much else except annoyance as carriers often fail at creating applications that make sense. Furthermore, I can also not seem them give proper support for every device without some special nonsense.
6. buggerrer (Posts: 285; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
Why isn't the GSIII on Verizon not supported when it is on both ATT & Tmobile?
7. wreh3 (Posts: 25; Member since: 19 Apr 2010)
I think if your credit cards/bank book, driver license, and all things that you put in ur wallet or purse are on the smartphone, it make things much easier for anybody; becuz if a thief steals ur phn, he/she doesnt know ur password to get in ur phn or ur accts. So, I like that advancement in technology.
9. downphoenix (Posts: 2289; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
some people dont lock it with passwords though.
10. ckingt4 (Posts: 26; Member since: 15 May 2012)
If your cc is on your phone and your not locking it thats on you. you cant fix stupid and you shouldnt have to cater to it either.