ISIS adds four new payment system suppliers to its ecosystem
0. phoneArena 05 Mar 2012, 11:12 posted on
ISIS, the carrier-backed digital wallet, announced several new additions to its ecosystem, as it tightens its grip on the future of digital payments...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Adianshadows (Posts: 66; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Eff you Big Red for disabling Wallet on my GNex... I should be able to make that choice of what I want to use!
4. nyamo (Posts: 274; Member since: 19 Mar 2011)
just like att screwed my sgs2 out of nfc. it has the damn chip but has been disabled somewhere and is completely useless
2. moto569 (Posts: 1; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
You can get wallet on verizon gnex just not though the store and it works perfectly fine
3. Lboogey6 (Posts: 266; Member since: 31 Jan 2012)
ok reading articles like this seems almost pointless I mean I'm glad they are getting somewhere but guys we've been reading about this option all these phones with nfc and no reason to use it (sorry but transferring info through nfc touching phones isn't blowing anyone away) lets move this thing along