IHS impressed by The new iPad, cuts Android tablet forecasts
0. phoneArena 07 Mar 2012, 20:38 posted on
Research firm IHS was soooooo impressed by The new iPad that it now says to expect Apple to be the dominant tablet provider through 2014 as Android tablet manufacturers will get lost in confusion; IHS now expects Apple to have a whopping 61% of the U.S. tablet market this year...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. kjefksef (Posts: 3; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
It all comes down to what Samsung has to offer
6. G2Noobin (Posts: 81; Member since: 17 Dec 2011)
Hope this random article is true for Apple... Android openness will eventually take over Apple.... and when windows brings a gang buster apple is gonna be old news!
2. naveenstuns (Posts: 158; Member since: 19 Feb 2012)
windows 8 will rule the next year tablet market.......
desperately waiting for that...............
3. Whateverman (Posts: 3162; Member since: 17 May 2009)
How many more ipad3 articles are we gonna have to stomach today. This makes article number 29 in less than a 24 hour period. It gets harder to defend PhoneArena from people constantly calling it iPhoneArena when there is this much coverage on one device with very little change to it! Maintain your objectivity PA.
4. Mark.J.Linskiy (unregistered)
Yup, been getting so annoyed from seeing a ton of similar posts for the same exact thing. It's just cluttered with iPad articles and makes it difficult to find some actual news.
8. gkquiambao (Posts: 62; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
finally! someone also noticed that Phonearena is actually iPhonearena, lol
10. andro. (Posts: 1927; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
The thing is there is 29 articles and essentially its the same thing in each:
The new ipad has very little change from the old one
Apple think its changes everything again and ifans believe it,
The new ipad is so similar to the current models available that the name actually hasn't changed,
7. Whateverman (Posts: 3162; Member since: 17 May 2009)
I didn't. Not all of them at least. But I'm just asking for some different content. Something different to read, because the first 20!!! articles covered everything we needed to know.
9. cellphonator (Posts: 298; Member since: 29 Oct 2011)
I'm sure you'll survive for one day :)