IFA 2014 schedule: Here's what happens when
0. phoneArena 04 Sep 2014, 02:34 posted on
IFA 2014 is already underway! The expo run officially from the 5th to the 10th of September, but as you probably know, many companies will be using the following pre-IFA days to introduce their latest and greatest creations...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. haikallp (Posts: 152; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
The Motorola's announcement won't be during IFA 2014. Its a separate event at Chicago.
13. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9879; Member since: 14 May 2012)
It's in Chicago? I feel like not going to class and work just for this.
22. jazzmackie (Posts: 1; Member since: 03 Sep 2014)
Lenovo bought Motorola from Google. Lenovo will be announcing the Motorola products.
9. Ashoaib (Posts: 2918; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
as history shows, apple dont participate in the events... instead they conduct their own ceremony for launching any device
14. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Have never been a fan of the iPhone as because Apple continued to brainwash the average consumer and come off as if they sell the only Smartphone that has ever existed,......
To bad iGod has told the IZombies to stay away from technology.
Apple and thier users don't believe nor like technology.
5. Wiencon (Posts: 747; Member since: 06 Aug 2014)
Z3 Compact and L830 are most interesting for me, both have potential to be the best compact smartphones representing each own platform. iOS has 5S, Android Z3 C and WP L830.
6. Tizen007 (Posts: 575; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
What about LG? I'm waiting for their G Watch R
23. SamDroid (unregistered)
Did you find out when their event is?
7. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Oh yes! Huawei, Sony, Asus, bring it on!
10. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Wth, Lmao, Red hair? Issue from planet Mars?
17. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 1692; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
Red heads do it better than blondies.
18. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Are you saying you would color your hair red?
What counts is the person, not the color.
Brunettes are much better.
19. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 1692; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
No, not mine. Natural read heads FTW! Oh, and Latin girls >>>> white girls.
21. Wiencon (Posts: 747; Member since: 06 Aug 2014)
For the first time I have to agree with you. I mean brunettes :P
11. Jurdiales (Posts: 126; Member since: 10 Oct 2012)
Why there's not a Motorola event countdown on PA? discrimination?
20. SIGPRO (Posts: 813; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)
Hope MS/Nokia comes with a new Pureview phone! Lumia 1030 or something!
It will kill all other camerephones, like the 1020 is doing now!