IFA 2013: We have arrived!
What's so special about it, you ask? Well, IFA is among the biggest technology shows of the year so both major and minor manufacturers go there to show off their latest products. Smartphones, tablets, and everything in between will be on display as well. Here is where we'll get to see the Samsung Galaxy Note III in person and take it for a spin around the block. The long-rumored Sony Xperia Z1, aka "Honami", is also expected to make an appearance so we won't miss our chance to give it a go. And these are just a couple of the many cool smartphones and tablets coming to IFA 2013.
More popular slideshows
1. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 1125; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
NIcE. But what's happened to PA q&A? :-s
3. Commentator (Posts: 2295; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Why is their logo a guy getting shot in the head with arrows?
4. PAPINYC (Posts: 2187; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Nick, bleiben weg von der Deutsch Prostituierten und lang lebe das Vaterland!!
6. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 963; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
The stage is set..............the players have entered the arena...............and the world is ready for what they're about to display
9. zachattack (Posts: 534; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
All of this event is another Sony Xperia Z and another boring note tablet. Why is anyone that excited lol
10. schinnak (Posts: 79; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
and there is a huge Samsung ad banner right on top of the building. Thats the power of samsung marketing for you.