IDC: Huawei behind Samsung and Apple in Q4 global smartphone market share
0. phoneArena posted on 25 Jan 2013, 01:46
Chinese handset manufacturer Huawei was the third top smartphone manufacturer by market share in the fourth quarter, according to IDC, trailing Samsung and Apple; but Huawei has shown that it will take a risk introducing the thinnest smartphone last year and the 6.1 inch Huawei Ascend Mate was displayed at CES while there is talk of a 4,5 inch Huawei Ascend P2 with a FHD screen...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (limited) 6 days ago posted on 25 Jan 2013, 01:56 1 0
The big threat from China... I can feel it...
6. maxis3G (unregistered) posted on 25 Jan 2013, 03:34 0 0
nokia become history...
just like siemens and motorola...
7. jcpwn2004 posted on 25 Jan 2013, 03:42 1 0
both of these companies did not meet customer demands in 2011. Putting skins over android that no one wants, not updating phones well enough, and htc putting out phones with horrible battery life.
I'm optimistic about the future for both, especially sony's new flagship.
8. pyradark posted on 25 Jan 2013, 04:54 3 0
just wait!! this year will be special for both device
but i hope its sony's year to climb up more
5. _Bone_ posted on 25 Jan 2013, 02:50 0 1
I like the Huawei D2, waterproof fullHD 5"-er with excellent design, 13MP HDR camera and 3000mAh battery, the best thing IMO after the Oppo Find 5.