ICS update gives a big boost to your HTC Vivid
1. GALAXY-S (Posts: 701; Member since: 07 Jun 2011)
thats really nice! i also have an htc sensation i wonder if it'll improve this much as well
2. Muhannad (Posts: 455; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
It really does, going from Gingerbread to ICS on my Sensation was a huge difference. The entire phone feels way faster overall.
4. GALAXY-S (Posts: 701; Member since: 07 Jun 2011)
yea thats cool and did you notice battery improvements???
10. Muhannad (Posts: 455; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
I have the custom ROM Android Revolution HD installed and it gives me better battery life. So I would expect better battery life on the official release too.
Sry for the late reply.
5. torr310 (Posts: 288; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
Now I start to feel HTC rocks! It is the best manufacturer for the software updates.
6. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2839; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Yea HTC was smart to do this with their "current gen" phones. While they might never get full ICS SENSE 4.0, this much needed and improved Sense 3.6 is awesome.
7. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5457; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Why still release for HTC VIVID instead of the Atrix 4G when it came out a year before that AT&T?
8. kshell1 (Posts: 1117; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
htc created the update not motorola moron, motorola will actually have to make the update 1st and im sure their focusing on phones like the droid razr and atrix 2 not the OG atrix
9. bigdawg23 (Posts: 294; Member since: 25 May 2011)
Atrix 4G came out in Feb 2011 and Vivid came out in Oct. 2011. That is not a year. They will push out the updates for ICS that the Manufactures give them. Also the Vivid is a LTE device while Atrix 4g or even Atrix 2 do not contain LTE. AT&T is smart to push it out to LTE devices before HSPA+ or HSPA devices.