IBM says mobile commerce up sharply on Thanksgiving, led by Apple iPhone and Apple iPad
0. phoneArena 22 Nov 2012, 15:19 posted on
IBM says shoppers are skipping the turkey for their Apple iPhones and Apple iPads in order to go shopping; the figures from Big Blue show that online sales are already up 14.3% over last year with average sale at $ 132.57...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Kronic (banned) (Posts: 321; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
Wait! I know this is a really stupid question but IBM was aquired by Lenovo right?
2. rf1975 (Posts: 254; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
Not whole IBM, their personal computer business was acquired by Lenovo.
9. Kronic (banned) (Posts: 321; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
Oh.... Like Motorola mobility was aquired but Motorola solutions is still an independent company.
3. Mr.Mr.Upgrade (Posts: 468; Member since: 30 Aug 2011)
Sure they are...I guess phone arena job is to print lies....I went to two Walmart stores and nexus 7 was sold out...the Walmart clerk said they are sold out in store....and they had a lot of iPads in stock...the Xmas device of the year starts with nexus...T-Mobile... Walmart.... Google play store...can't keep nexus anything in stock
4. nwright94 (unregistered)
Glad to see people starting to see choices other than iOS. Variety in the market place really is an awesome thing.
5. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Oh com'on! Just because the news reported doesn't please you, doesn't mean it's a lie.
7. jdep1 (banned) (Posts: 26; Member since: 06 Nov 2012)
Glad to see people lose there values. I would rather spend my time with my family than saving a few dollars on some electronics that will soon be outdated.
8. rudlie (Posts: 197; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
no app discount on google play on black friday. crap!