IBM predicts holographic phone calls by 2015
0. phoneArena posted on 27 Dec 2010, 02:27
Holographic calls could be the norm by 2015. Unbelievable? But it comes from the world's largest provider of computer services IBM, which predicts that cell phones will project a 3-D holographic image of callers as soon as 2015. The company gathered data from some 3,000 researchers…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. achilles posted on 27 Dec 2010, 05:44 2 0
Yeah right. It was once predicted we'd all be driving flying cars by now. I want my keys!
2. smpdx posted on 27 Dec 2010, 14:51 0 0
Well the tech must be there if they are prediciting it to only be 5 years away.
Its unlikely, but not impossible.
3. Adrian (unregistered) posted on 29 Dec 2010, 23:21 0 0
air breathing batteries? does that mean they're everlasting or that we'll all have to have 'air to power' machines in our house to recharge them?
4. kabir02 posted on 30 Dec 2010, 10:08 0 0
well since its a dream not reality. would have said its not going to happen, may be some part of will not, all.