Hurricane Sandy: apps and tips
0. phoneArena posted on 29 Oct 2012, 03:52
Hurricane Sandy is approaching the north-eastern U.S. shores threatening to hit states from Virginia to the south up to Massachusetts in the north…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. loken posted on 29 Oct 2012, 04:00 9
best to have an android or you will get lost with apple maps..
8. TheLibertine posted on 29 Oct 2012, 07:59 0
Actually, Apple is so genius they foresaw how the world will look like after this and adjusted Maps from the start...!
2. crapdroid666 posted on 29 Oct 2012, 04:27 1
this is very serious. I wouldnt risk my life by using an android app. androids will lag and crash. use ios or blackberry or windows phone.
4. crapdroid666 posted on 29 Oct 2012, 04:31 2
if people do not have a flagship android it will crash and lag. even galaxy s2 lagged and crashed while playing fruit ninja fast enough
6. theBankRobber posted on 29 Oct 2012, 04:58 7
My Motorola Photon isn't really a flagship phone and it doesn't have lag or crash issues. You don't know what the f**k your talking about and should just keep your mouth shut and hands off the keyboard.
9. Slammer posted on 29 Oct 2012, 08:03 4
Like you said, this is a very serious threat and I think any added assistance for "Any" device is a must. You need to back off the cheerleading of the iproduct for a moment and focus on the nature of the current event.
10. asseek posted on 29 Oct 2012, 08:37 0
well said John B.
5. mrbtree98 posted on 29 Oct 2012, 04:34 3
my "retired" lg optimus black begs to differ. it ran apps like dead trigger, fruit ninja and frontline commando fine with barely a hint of lag at all. my one x of course eats it to shreds but ios crashes more often than android, you just don't see it because you get ejected straight back to your app drawer.