Humor: iPhones are like new girlfriends
0. phoneArena 02 May 2013, 17:02 posted on
Admittedly, this video could easily refer to any high-end smartphone on the market, but for better or worse, the iPhone is the cultural touchstone and metonym that stands in for the entire smartphone industry. We all know the feeling though, you get a shiny new device, and you just get lost in it - finding new things to do, new surprising talents, and better ways to waste your time together. Saying that a new smartphone is like a new girlfriend isn't really too much of a stretch...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3618; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Shouldn't it be like old girlfriends instead?
5. wando77 (Posts: 816; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
As in it starts off amazing but you soon realise that it's a heap of **** and there's much better stuff out there?
18. omar300 (Posts: 209; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
old idea but not lame. if you ever had relationship and some technology you love you will see the similarities.
9. Xtasy (Posts: 284; Member since: 13 Jan 2013)
Ye for the people who end up being alone cuz all they do is play with it lol
10. Omar-BHR95 (Posts: 184; Member since: 23 Dec 2012)
but my girlfiend (Lumia 920) is more sexy and i like her thick with the curves :p
12. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
My girlfriend (Xperia Z) is more sexy, oh my god, look at the design, look at the glass! Isn't she sexy? :)
14. jsdechavez (Posts: 728; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
So... so my iphone friends are lesbians now? (Yes, only girls use iPhone in the office.)
15. 1ceTr0n (Posts: 549; Member since: 20 May 2012)
16. AlMal (Posts: 29; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
quite funny video. Not sure what girls think about it.
19. omar300 (Posts: 209; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
i doubt any girl comes on this site. and if they did, they would be smart enough to not use iphone
20. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 885; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
So very true about every phone I've ever used.