Humor: here's what the Apple iWatch can do
0. phoneArena 18 Feb 2013, 09:10 posted on
Rumor has it that Apple is developing a smart watch of its own – the iWatch, as it is usually being referred to. And no, it probably won't be just an iPod nano with a wrist strap attached to it. That's because the device is said to run iOS, meaning that it will likely offer some wireless connectivity features, the ability to install applications, and perhaps even Siri will be on board. But will the rumored iWatch offer any kind of feature that we haven't yet seen on an Apple device? Well, the guys at Joy of Tech would like to make a few predictions with their latest comic...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. guruprasad (Posts: 27; Member since: 13 Jul 2011)
anyways it wont show tym !!!!!! whats the use :P
8. tusshharish (Posts: 317; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
when i first saw the upper image in this page i thought it was projector..........but it turns out as sanitizer lol..
4. megaSUNNY (Posts: 47; Member since: 26 Jun 2012)
so...,after wearing this iwatch any girl would bath outside where there is a garden hose!!!???
5. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2952; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Darn! I like this!
It looks like an ad from comics that were sold in the 80s! Retro!
And yes...those are epic ideas, lol!
9. Whateverman (Posts: 3066; Member since: 17 May 2009)
Ahhhh, the memories! For a minute there I thought I was the only one who got it.
10. Aeires (unregistered)
Still waiting for my Sea Monkees and X-Ray goggles.
12. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2952; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Lol...i remember them alright! I used to think them stuffs were real! Went through every kind...
13. Whateverman (Posts: 3066; Member since: 17 May 2009)
Lol, Yess! The Sea Monkey family, all happy and smiling. Classic!
11. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2952; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I had many of them...most are lost when we shifted! :( but still...this is a good reminder :)
6. BREvenson (Posts: 181; Member since: 17 May 2012)
I'd buy it just for the Groundhog Day mode...and this is coming from someone who can't stand Apple! :p
7. rutul666 (unregistered)
The iWatch would tell you that what time it is, SO REVOLUTINARY.
14. lyndon420 (Posts: 1359; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Hilarious lol. Those pages take me back.
15. downphoenix (Posts: 1991; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
LOL at the groundhog day mode and the hypnotizing disc, no wonder people get so excited about Apple products!~
16. Droiddoes (unregistered)
18. a_tumiwa (Posts: 125; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
for charging, u need to sync your iWatch using itunes everyday
19. jameshoe (Posts: 122; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
If Apple release iWatch, there will 10 thousands people's hands been cutted off