Humor: here's what the Apple iWatch can do
0. phoneArena posted on 18 Feb 2013, 09:10
Rumor has it that Apple is developing a smart watch of its own – the iWatch, as it is usually being referred to. And no, it probably won't be just an iPod nano with a wrist strap attached to it. That's because the device is said to run iOS, meaning that it will likely offer some wireless connectivity features, the ability to install applications, and perhaps even Siri will be on board. But will the rumored iWatch offer any kind of feature that we haven't yet seen on an Apple device? Well, the guys at Joy of Tech would like to make a few predictions with their latest comic...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. guruprasad posted on 18 Feb 2013, 09:15 1 1
anyways it wont show tym !!!!!! whats the use :P
8. tusshharish posted on 18 Feb 2013, 11:18 5 0
when i first saw the upper image in this page i thought it was projector..........but it turns out as sanitizer lol..
4. megaSUNNY posted on 18 Feb 2013, 09:35 1 0
so...,after wearing this iwatch any girl would bath outside where there is a garden hose!!!???
5. Nathan_ingx posted on 18 Feb 2013, 09:35 4 0
Darn! I like this!
It looks like an ad from comics that were sold in the 80s! Retro!
And yes...those are epic ideas, lol!
9. Whateverman posted on 18 Feb 2013, 11:23 1 0
Ahhhh, the memories! For a minute there I thought I was the only one who got it.
10. Aeires (unregistered) posted on 18 Feb 2013, 11:44 5 0
Still waiting for my Sea Monkees and X-Ray goggles.
12. Nathan_ingx posted on 18 Feb 2013, 12:33 0 0
Lol...i remember them alright! I used to think them stuffs were real! Went through every kind...
13. Whateverman posted on 18 Feb 2013, 12:50 0 0
Lol, Yess! The Sea Monkey family, all happy and smiling. Classic!
11. Nathan_ingx posted on 18 Feb 2013, 12:25 0 0
I had many of them...most are lost when we shifted! :( but still...this is a good reminder :)
6. BREvenson posted on 18 Feb 2013, 10:01 1 1
I'd buy it just for the Groundhog Day mode...and this is coming from someone who can't stand Apple! :p
7. rutul666 (unregistered) posted on 18 Feb 2013, 11:13 1 1
The iWatch would tell you that what time it is, SO REVOLUTINARY.
15. downphoenix posted on 18 Feb 2013, 13:57 0 0
LOL at the groundhog day mode and the hypnotizing disc, no wonder people get so excited about Apple products!~
18. a_tumiwa posted on 18 Feb 2013, 20:11 0 0
for charging, u need to sync your iWatch using itunes everyday
19. jameshoe posted on 22 Feb 2013, 09:08 0 0
If Apple release iWatch, there will 10 thousands people's hands been cutted off