Humor: You can’t please everyone, despite all of WWDC’s announcements
0. phoneArena 04 Jun 2014, 18:48 posted on
No doubt WWDC’s keynote address was full of some pretty neat announcements. OS X Yosemite is...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. downphoenix (Posts: 2267; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
I know PA occassionally does articles bashing fanboyism, but fanboyism is what brings the clicks, and the fun arguments :p
28. Ashoaib (Posts: 1215; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
Apple copied features from android, Wp, whatsapp and even copied the name of australian company healthkit..... this is what they call innovation, copying features from everywhere
30. appleDOESNT.com (Posts: 418; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
well most innovation is copied, then advanced and excelled... but..um, i just don't get the iClan outroar for features that are on android for years and really ummm, ho humm.. iMO iOS fans get excited with 3 year old advances, yes, just Mi iOpinion
4. engineer-1701d (Posts: 415; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
It's funny because all Apple fans wanted a watch but with no mention they played it off like it's ok it's not time for it, but we fit alot of stuff that all other os units can do and have for years but it's not by Apple lol
5. Arte-8800 (Posts: 3086; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Apple caters the "average joes"
Android caters the "smart techies "
8. networkdood (Posts: 6250; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Hmmm, Apple caters to the snobby average joes, while Android caters to someone who likes to have choices...techies like them both, or hate them both, or a mix of the two...
12. androtaku (Posts: 156; Member since: 12 Dec 2013)
apple caters the average humble joes
android caters the self proclaim "smart techies", "the one who see the truth"
31. aldridhl (Posts: 46; Member since: 12 Feb 2011)
"apple" and "humble" do not belong in the same sentence.
6. Edmund (Posts: 654; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
You can tell how pathetic this site has become by the way it hasn't posted a single article on Computex announcements. Sorry, I forgot, most of the product reveals run Windows.
13. brrunopt (Posts: 396; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
sheeep must not now there a world outside the fence, otherwise how will they keep milking them ?
14. bucky (Posts: 1293; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Take a look at the comment section of every apple article on this website right now and tell me who comes off as the "sheeep"
19. Ninetysix (Posts: 1363; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
Usually the one with the most replies :) Guy's a moron.
24. Arte-8800 (Posts: 3086; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Nonsense and BS off topic
Stay on the subject.
What the hell is my post got to do with this article
Listen kid, come back with solid state grounds, not your personal off topic opinions.
15. Arte-8800 (Posts: 3086; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
That was so funny and a big insult
Don't these iUsers, iFans have no respect ?
20. Gawain (Posts: 342; Member since: 15 Apr 2010)
Yeah, because laptop announcements are good on a phone site... I've seen some stuff from ASUS and HP, but nothing really mobile, what did I miss?
29. roscuthiii (Posts: 1785; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Have to agree. I know they've got bills to pay and all that, but still... It's become quite apparent they're beholden to the almighty "click" nowadays.
7. networkdood (Posts: 6250; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
I created an Apple parody thread over on OnePlus' forum - check it out:
10. Arte-8800 (Posts: 3086; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Apple is GOD to them
Dimwits average joes
18. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 822; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Yes, you should pity all of the dim-witted doctors, lawyers, captains of industry, and engineers who use the iPhone. I'm sure their lives are unfulfilled because they can't carry an Android device.
Like someone pointed out earlier about "sheep," and by extension, almost religious zealots, all you need to do is read the Apple news to see it in action, and it doesn't involve the Apple faithful.
22. Arte-8800 (Posts: 3086; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
They are not techies
They don't give a dam about what Apple is doing behind their back and what a filth and patent troll Apple is.
It's all over the net, Youtube, even every journalist and editor's know Apple is a very bad company who wants ro kill and destroy every otber business and make and believe Apple is all you will need.
23. Arte-8800 (Posts: 3086; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
You really are a smart clever techy person, but wow still siding and giving Apple big credits. Wth. Apple is milking you out to looks like.
9. networkdood (Posts: 6250; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Yeah, very strange and humorless cartoon....
11. FingerMyApple (unregistered)
Need a hug fandroid? :)
21. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 2673; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Well seriously, this was humor.... YAWN!
26. Sauce (unregistered)
Why the hell do people expect any hardware any more? After all, it IS a developers conference ...
Apple has made it clear that this is their main focus from now on.
27. androiphone20 (Posts: 1394; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
We really underestimate how dumb people can be, especially some of the green bubble people