Humor: What to expect from Apple at WWDC
We are expecting something “flat” and hopefully more than just a simple visual overhaul of the operating system, as the perpetual grid of apps with no dynamic icons (save the calendar app that at least shows you the current date) is quite stale.
We will certainly see Jony Ive (possibly a stunt double), Tim Cook and maybe Grumpy Cat will signal the launch of a new Mac OS X. The finest developers might find knighthood, and the worst ones might get skewered. Because “flat” is the new skeuomorphic, a steamroller may be on hand to flatten the developers’ apps out.
Of course, we do not think anyone would complain if Jeri Ryan showed up. Yep, it could be quite a keynote indeed.
source: The Joy of Tech
1. PermanentHiatus (Posts: 267; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
The words: Magical, incredible, revolutionary, unbelievable, gorgeous, awesome, amazing will be used multiple times.
7. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
these words will be use for stolen Android and WP features :)
8. noim1 (Posts: 297; Member since: 15 May 2012)
I bet we are gonna see a whole lot of Android Features !!!
11. darkkjedii (Posts: 11996; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
They should be. They perfectly describe apples products.
3. mi55u (unregistered)
LOL grumpy cat and iVe's clone
4. dan86 (Posts: 298; Member since: 17 Mar 2012)
Apple will lose market share post conference if they really don't come up with TRUE NEW.
6. Ohrules (Posts: 320; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
wait...you mean the date changes on the calender icon :O
never noticed that
12. Stuntman (Posts: 734; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
I like the MMXIII underneath WWDC. That's brilliant!