Humor: Video unboxing of Microsoft Surface pays humorous homage
0. phoneArena 22 Oct 2012, 23:36 posted on
Days away from shipping, Microsoft's Surface is unboxed, or is it?
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. sarb009 (Posts: 299; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
i liked the metrosexual intercourse sorry interface
2. Cyan3boN (Posts: 438; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
Cant forget BSOD. hope they change the colour with windows 8. or make it customizable.
3. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Oh but do they have have butons for three finger salute CTRL+ALT+DEL ... :D
7. techsavvy.jaz (Posts: 150; Member since: 07 Feb 2012)
I read somewhere they did change the "BS of Death!"
5. TheMan (Posts: 447; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
Loved the sparking/smoking. ("Very easy to attach...except for the elderly...") And I can certainly used the high capacity magazine for my assault weapon
6. dmckay12 (Posts: 243; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
I know I am constantly losing my magazines. It is definitely a necessary companion for any tablet, especially if you live in NYC (which I don't due to cold weather and yankees are appholes).