Humor: Video unboxing of Microsoft Surface pays humorous homage
Admit it, as much as a pain it once was, Windows operating systems of the past are a part of our culture and still the source of many funny or tragic stories as well as still feeding many ongoing jokes. How many of us remember the days of Windows 3.1, the “blue screen of death,” or heaven forbid, WindowsMe.
So enjoy this gentle jab at the perception of Microsoft from “back in the day” where a fake Russian accent, clunky hardware, sparks and little smoke make for a good chuckle. Will that be a four, or six year contract?
source: Puppet Shed
1. sarb009 (Posts: 296; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
i liked the metrosexual intercourse sorry interface
2. Cyan3boN (Posts: 437; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
Cant forget BSOD. hope they change the colour with windows 8. or make it customizable.
3. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Oh but do they have have butons for three finger salute CTRL+ALT+DEL ... :D
7. techsavvy.jaz (Posts: 146; Member since: 07 Feb 2012)
I read somewhere they did change the "BS of Death!"
5. TheMan (Posts: 441; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
Loved the sparking/smoking. ("Very easy to attach...except for the elderly...") And I can certainly used the high capacity magazine for my assault weapon
6. dmckay12 (Posts: 243; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
I know I am constantly losing my magazines. It is definitely a necessary companion for any tablet, especially if you live in NYC (which I don't due to cold weather and yankees are appholes).