Humor: The reality of life with Google's Project Glass
0. phoneArena 26 Feb 2013, 20:00 posted on
We know the drill. We know that Google is the supreme aggregator of data. From mapping it all out to gleaning...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Jphones (Posts: 233; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
haha probably will happen once the technology becomes standard like cellphones
7. lyndon420 (Posts: 1713; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
And when that happens we'll have contact lenses...maybe.
3. alterecho (Posts: 1073; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
Many companies, that i know, ban cellphones with cameras on them. They only allow you to use non camera devices. Besides, it will look dumb wearing some device on you all the time. On the other hand, this can be offered by companies instead of company phones.
4. wrongwrongwrong (Posts: 3; Member since: 26 Feb 2013)
You are all thinking it wrong
GOOGLE GLASS WILL REVOLUTIONIZE THE P.O.R.N INDUSTRY
5. lyndon420 (Posts: 1713; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Oh I can't wait to see the new 'point of view'.
9. SuperNexus (Posts: 113; Member since: 18 Jan 2013)
your comment is more funnier than this Humor
13. pongkie (Posts: 497; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
can't wait for the x-ray vision app, and other creeper app.
19. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
it shows how YOU think :)
I wouldn't watch porn when I need to GG on a pavement :)
6. lyndon420 (Posts: 1713; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Such a sign would only find wall space inside the halls of apple..
10. syedzain (Posts: 174; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
thats true , people should give permission to take their photos...
15. jsdechavez (Posts: 701; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
I think Apple and Google have patents regarding tech to block out signal or data connection in certain places such as theaters, cinemas, and..perhaps, workplaces.
18. darkdroid (Posts: 44; Member since: 13 Sep 2012)
Its their choice ,why would they if they don't want .
12. wrongwrongwrong (Posts: 3; Member since: 26 Feb 2013)
I was wondering if Celebrity like Lady GAGA wear this on big event like such as grammy award would little monster be thrilled to follow her eyes?
16. preet27in (banned) (Posts: 173; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
people will wait anxiously........ to see some nice as**s at workplaces. :P. and later on cheking the videos alone in bathrooms. :P............... more mas***bations.. in a week.=GOOGLE GLASS. ..:p
17. rusticguy (Posts: 2826; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Yes it would look stupid from 3rd day onwards ...
20. mrmessma (Posts: 49; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
People already look stupid glancing down at their phone every 5 seconds, yet they do it anyways.