Humor: The newest BlackBerry
0. phoneArena 06 Oct 2012, 00:47 posted on
You may recall that service outage that affected BlackBerry users in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The timing was less than ideal, it was the iPhone 5 launch day...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. androidornothing (Posts: 143; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Lmao this was awesome!!! Blackberry is dead
8. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1195; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
+1 No, their dead.
What's the difference between Nokia and Blackberry? I don't know, they both suck.
11. serious9010 (Posts: 254; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
+1 for: "-1 for "blacberry is dead""
notice the +ception
4. eisenbricher (Posts: 971; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Rofl that guy is hilarious, and the way he pronounces 'The Outage', PRICELESS!
5. Kronic (banned) (Posts: 321; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
I was banned and am back! I have to say this is awesome! ..... The outage..
10. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
lmao i laughed until my stomach hurt :-) true story, blackberry = derp rim = rip