Humor: Tech companies and their corresponding Christmas icons
0. phoneArena 12 Dec 2012, 01:56 posted on
You got to hand it to the gang at The Joy of Tech, they can read into things the way many of us feel...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
Lmao to Microsoft hahaha!!!!
Take note Mr Ballmer, otherwise your teeth will gone :p
4. wendygarett (unregistered)
And take note fandroid, stop hating and bashing Apple, otherwise no Santa love to you :)
8. ScottSchneider (Posts: 230; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
That's the other way around... i$heeps better stop bashing Android and the Manufacturers... Else no Christmas joy for you...
9. wendygarett (unregistered)
Why don't you tell mxy lol
2. mas11 (Posts: 1012; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
I would say Apple is Scrooge at the beginning of a Christmas Carol.
3. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2957; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Except the 2nd...that's just meh!
5. wendygarett (unregistered)
Why meh?? I'm enjoy being a reindeer tho :)
11. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2957; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Okhay, here's the deal!
You are the reindeer, since you said you enjoy being one and Santa's Apple.
And what does Santa do with reindeers? He USES them to get to destinations he wants.
Long story short, Apple's using you.
12. wendygarett (unregistered)
That's what I'm enjoyed :D
And trust me, I'm the only reindeer who speak bah-bah-meh :p
17. asseek (Posts: 164; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
"And what does Santa do with reindeers? He USES them to get to destinations he wants."
but reindeers use apple maps, so no Santa this year? lol
19. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2957; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Oops! Darn! Missed that spot. You're right... :D
7. tiara6918 (Posts: 1200; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
LOL! I can't stop laughing! This article made my day!
13. MeoCao (unregistered)
Google is Santa Clause that brings people Christmas gifts like Google Fiber or Nexus 4, and just like in real life not every1 can receive gifts from Santa.
And Apple is Google's deer? Hmm
14. tedkord (Posts: 3779; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Unless Rudolph filed for a patent for, "A method for transporting a mythical being by way of flying animals in a vehicle such as a sleigh, sled or other conveyance that may be rectangular with rounded corners," then sued to ban all other reindeer from the skies even though they were flying before him, I don't see the connection.
18. bogdancirstea (Posts: 11; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I feel bad for Microsoft. I just came home from a visit to the dentist.
20. g2a5b0e (Posts: 1802; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
"RIM is the Ghost of Christmas Past"
Too funny. Easily my favorite.
21. Stuntman (Posts: 643; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
We'll know by next year if RIM is the ghost of Xmas future as well. I'm interested to see if RIM can make a comeback with BB10.