Humor: Tech companies and their corresponding Christmas icons
With Microsoft using the lovable Abominable Snowman as part of its Windows Phone 8 campaign, we see a perfect fit to rib at them for the same reason. Amazon is like that clingy girlfriend. Even Santa is in on the action.
source: The Joy of Tech
1. wendygarett posted on 12 Dec 2012, 02:00 11
Lmao to Microsoft hahaha!!!!
Take note Mr Ballmer, otherwise your teeth will gone :p
4. wendygarett posted on 12 Dec 2012, 02:03 5
And take note fandroid, stop hating and bashing Apple, otherwise no Santa love to you :)
8. ScottSchneider posted on 12 Dec 2012, 02:28 6
That's the other way around... i$heeps better stop bashing Android and the Manufacturers... Else no Christmas joy for you...
9. wendygarett posted on 12 Dec 2012, 02:43 1
Why don't you tell mxy lol
2. mas11 posted on 12 Dec 2012, 02:02 12
I would say Apple is Scrooge at the beginning of a Christmas Carol.
3. Nathan_ingx posted on 12 Dec 2012, 02:03 5
Except the 2nd...that's just meh!
11. Nathan_ingx posted on 12 Dec 2012, 03:23 2
Okhay, here's the deal!
You are the reindeer, since you said you enjoy being one and Santa's Apple.
And what does Santa do with reindeers? He USES them to get to destinations he wants.
Long story short, Apple's using you.
12. wendygarett posted on 12 Dec 2012, 03:36 0
That's what I'm enjoyed :D
And trust me, I'm the only reindeer who speak bah-bah-meh :p
17. asseek posted on 12 Dec 2012, 07:46 2
"And what does Santa do with reindeers? He USES them to get to destinations he wants."
but reindeers use apple maps, so no Santa this year? lol
19. Nathan_ingx posted on 12 Dec 2012, 08:39 3
Oops! Darn! Missed that spot. You're right... :D
7. tiara6918 posted on 12 Dec 2012, 02:27 1
LOL! I can't stop laughing! This article made my day!
13. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 12 Dec 2012, 03:41 2
Google is Santa Clause that brings people Christmas gifts like Google Fiber or Nexus 4, and just like in real life not every1 can receive gifts from Santa.
And Apple is Google's deer? Hmm
14. tedkord posted on 12 Dec 2012, 03:49 1
Unless Rudolph filed for a patent for, "A method for transporting a mythical being by way of flying animals in a vehicle such as a sleigh, sled or other conveyance that may be rectangular with rounded corners," then sued to ban all other reindeer from the skies even though they were flying before him, I don't see the connection.
18. bogdancirstea posted on 12 Dec 2012, 07:54 1
I feel bad for Microsoft. I just came home from a visit to the dentist.
20. g2a5b0e posted on 12 Dec 2012, 08:54 2
"RIM is the Ghost of Christmas Past"
Too funny. Easily my favorite.
21. Stuntman posted on 12 Dec 2012, 13:39 0
We'll know by next year if RIM is the ghost of Xmas future as well. I'm interested to see if RIM can make a comeback with BB10.