Humor: Team Coco showcases more of what Apple has in store for us
0. phoneArena 11 Sep 2013, 17:00 posted on
While many of us are excited about the new iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C, and there were just as many...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. toiletcleaner (Posts: 224; Member since: 10 Oct 2012)
I'll buy all of them. Where i need to line up ? in the big apple ( New York ) the line is too big now. Oh well. I will order them online
11. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
iHotsauce. i'll buy THEM TO
2. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Seems that situation starting to be serious! Now it is dangerous to buy an iPhone because people in the street may start to laugh from you! :D
18. THE.DARK.KNIGHT (banned) (Posts: 269; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
Haters are losing their minds! They dont remember that the iphone sells more than any galaxy phone! Iphone 5 was well ahead of its time. It used to beat this years flagships in camera test! Infact when it was introduced it took the best photos! Also Phinearena recently said in screen comparison that the iphone 5 had a very bright (400 nits!!!) display which was superior to almost any flagship today. iphone is the gild standard. Its just that there are too many apple haters!
20. darkkjedii (Posts: 21186; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Let em hate, while we enjoy our purchase.
21. amiaq (Posts: 509; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
Yes, why don't you go play and pleasure yourself with it!!
33. THE.DARK.KNIGHT (banned) (Posts: 269; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
@Amiaq go force close yourself
22. kanagadeepan (Posts: 922; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
Actually we are not hating anyone... We are hating apple's bad policies and took pity on people who fall for their products' hype...
25. THE.DARK.KNIGHT (banned) (Posts: 269; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
+100!!! Cant wait for my Gun metal (Grey) iphone 5S!
28. jromy (Posts: 114; Member since: 26 Feb 2013)
It is indeed the "gild" standard. Just for show...
3. amiaq (Posts: 509; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
Gosh!! Very low where Apple is now, no one is aware or even talk about its new features. Not like previous years with the glass design etc etc, even Siri got her chance. This year? yuckks!
4. Kishin (Posts: 704; Member since: 30 May 2013)
Haha the Isoap looks Good
Yes they need steve jobs back
5. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1345; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
Sad but true. I still remember the time when I wanted the iphone 4 back in 2010. And I use to rag on Steve Jobs but now I miss him. But I pretty much knew Tim would lead Apple Apple to this point. It's starting not to be funny anymore.
7. Googler (Posts: 813; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
Ouch. Of course this isn't true, Apple knows exactly what they are doing.
9. twens (Posts: 977; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
Sometimes I ask myself. Is it Apple that's smart or the average American consumer is just dump? Cos the whole world seems to be moving towards Android because of the varieties and options plus vast level of features. It is only in America that Apple still manages to sell millions of same old phones to people. It's just weird, how on earth will I spend over $600 on a phone that can't even share pictures via blue tooth with a tiny screen also. It's just plain stupid to me.
12. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1345; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
Want to know what's funny? I bought my wife a iphone 5 last year not because it was the best phone but because I knew Apple would pull out another "s" model with little changes. I don't have to waste an upgrade on her. Sad but true.
15. LordDavon (Posts: 135; Member since: 19 Sep 2011)
Not that sad. I got my daughter the iPhone 5 last year because I knew that she could go 2 years without needing to upgrade. She is still very happy with it.
My fiance got a lower end LG phone 6 months ago, and she already needs to upgrade. It never ran that well to start with though, and is basically falling apart.
My Note II is almost a year old, and it is still running like a champ. I really love it, and am glad that it was the one I chose.
My mother got the iPhone 4S to save $100, and ended up upgrading to the iPhone 5 a few months later, just for the video calling.
There is something to be said for spending the extra cash and getting the right phone for a persons needs. No matter which OS you prefer, getting the top-of-the-line version is always the best choice, IMHO.
19. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1345; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
Yes you are correct but if your in the business of selling phones it will ultimately hurt the company. I read an article on 9to5mac today with the guy stating that he will not upgrade his iPhone 4S because Apple is upgrading it to iOS 7 and it still works with all the apps. I'm OK with Apple supporting old hardware but when you don't do enough with new hardware then that's a problem.
And call me crazy but fragmentation is actually helping Android OEM's sale more phones. In your example your fiance bought a LG phone 6 months ago and she needs an upgrade. Good possibility is that she may upgrade again or buy a used more powerful Android device that is cheaper than a used iPhone. Or you could give the Note 2 to her and you upgrade to the Note 3.
Same principle with software upgrades. Not surprised that Android OEM's and carriers lock down phones. They really don't want you to have the latest and greatest OS; they want you to buy a new phone. For me I upgrade every year because I want the latest OS with the fastest hardware. I could only imagine how crappy a iPhone 4 would run with iOS 7. Why ruin the experience just to say you have the latest OS? And there is no official way to roll back iOS upgrades if it made the phone worst.
13. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2275; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
No....its just not innovating anymore, not "Cool" anymore.. lol
14. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
That's why the iP5s only created 100 posts vs Galaxy S4 500 posts
16. E.N. (Posts: 2610; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
Wow very conclusive evidence. I bet you think the Galaxy S4 will be 500% more popular too.
26. THE.DARK.KNIGHT (banned) (Posts: 269; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
Plastic is not fantastic my friend
17. shamataa (Posts: 215; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
This is so true. Apple knows it and you know it too. Apple is so done. Out of their league since the 4S.
27. THE.DARK.KNIGHT (banned) (Posts: 269; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
Since the 4S apple announced the awesome 15 inch retina macbook pro, iPad 4 and the 13 inch macbook pro with rentina display......apple will never be done.
23. AlexanderDaKing (Posts: 4; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
I was very underwhelmed with the iPhone 5S announcement and don't even get me started on iPhone C. This will be my first year to not get the newest iphone on release day since the first one. Instead I will wait a couple more weeks to use my upgrade for the Note 3. Now that phone really evolved its hardware and I am excited for the bigger screen.
24. Antonyjoseph (Posts: 217; Member since: 06 Apr 2013)
I think Apple ought to give more options...in terms of screen size, specs, designs etc if they want to increase marketshare. Maybe they are not interested in market share as long as there are people willing to buy iphones at any price levels.
32. Altair (Posts: 367; Member since: 02 Feb 2012)
This video is better than Coco one! :)