Humor: Sources of a few craters on the moon may have been discovered
0. phoneArena 14 Apr 2013, 19:07 posted on
Nokia shared an image on its Twitter feed yesterday offering only simple instructions, “look closely.”...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
My Motorola i560 begs to differ xD
8. akki20892 (Posts: 3659; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
12. alterecho (Posts: 1092; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
Everyone should check this out, 3310 vs the Z!
4. androidTaker (unregistered)
If you "look closely"...you will see "nothing"
5. lyndon420 (Posts: 1789; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
First ms couldn't get a rocket off the ground, now this.
6. lyndon420 (Posts: 1789; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
This just in "Google's Nexus One satellite just confirmed WP first space flight ends in moon crash".
7. akki20892 (Posts: 3659; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
who throw that 3310. don't try on earth please.
9. vandroid (Posts: 301; Member since: 04 Sep 2012)
Making a Nokia joke to Thor's hammer and Chuck Norris? Those people must be prosecuted doesn't make sense at all
11. cezarepc (Posts: 610; Member since: 23 Nov 2012)
Where have you been hiding all these time?
13. vandroid (Posts: 301; Member since: 04 Sep 2012)
I go on phone arena everyday atleast 20 times I haven't been hiding just haven't been commenting
14. cezarepc (Posts: 610; Member since: 23 Nov 2012)
I'm not referring to your presence in PA. 3310 and Chuck Norris jokes are old news, visit more sites like 9gag and damnlol so you can get a better understanding of why the internet community is connecting the Nokia 3310 to Thor's hammer and Chuck Norris and a lot of other things.
And also, are jokes supposed to make sense?
17. sbw44 (Posts: 412; Member since: 04 Dec 2012)
Wow visiting a website at least 20 times a day if not more?
Don't you have a life????
10. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Nokia 3310? Hahaha.....we already know that Nokia phones are indestructible especially the 3310, so can the astronauts play Angry Birds Space with the Lumia 920 on the moon? :P
19. akki20892 (Posts: 3659; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
right men, but not angry bird space, it's a Angry Nokia Space LOL