Humor: How to (maybe not) use NFC
0. phoneArena 23 Dec 2012, 23:20 posted on
Certainly this has been thought of before, but now you can see how it might look in action...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
28. tigermcm (Posts: 607; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
why is everyone talking about gs3??? those were windows phones for 1 and 2 gs3 is NOT the only phone with hfc nor was it the first
12. valapsp (Posts: 441; Member since: 12 Aug 2011)
So damn funny :)))))) Especially the 3 some ...cough... 3 way part.
14. gazmatic (Posts: 502; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
The icentipad from south park comes to mind
15. rkelly (Posts: 10; Member since: 09 Sep 2012)
Those was some fagots doing a video about wanting to do each other. Apple can't never touch the galaxy s3 or note 2
19. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5482; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
that's pretty funny but the covert ways won't work because that could occur with strangers accidentally. on Android you have to initiate the transfer by tapping the screen. i don't need ways to spruce up my NFC usage though. i use it like a fiend. my whole family has NFC enabled devices and quite a few of my friends do now too. i transfer Youtube videos, webpages, pictures and in the future i'm going to use it to pair my devices to my Beats by Dre Pill.
23. ryq24 (Posts: 441; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
nfc will take off in the US if apple install it to their iphone.
24. duwiegeneral (Posts: 48; Member since: 07 Dec 2012)
time will come when nfc is a must on mobile device just like how a good camera is a must on mobile phone
29. JunkCreek (Posts: 379; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
thank god, iMac and iPad don't have NFC...
30. SemperFiV12 (Posts: 590; Member since: 09 Nov 2010)
Pretty funny! Got to love the vibrant colors on Windows Phones!!