Humor: How to (maybe not) use NFC
One area where it is finding a comfortable fit is with photo sharing. We have seen ads from Samsung touting it, and the “tap+send” feature on Windows Phone does the same thing.
What has not been discussed or presented is the method of using NFC, tradecraft if you will. Below is a video that discusses the trials and tribulations of what might just happen if you have to go out of your way to share something with one person in an effort to not share it with someone else. As the video shows, things can go beyond the expected.
source: TWiT (YouTube)
28. tigermcm (Posts: 596; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
why is everyone talking about gs3??? those were windows phones for 1 and 2 gs3 is NOT the only phone with hfc nor was it the first
12. valapsp (Posts: 422; Member since: 12 Aug 2011)
So damn funny :)))))) Especially the 3 some ...cough... 3 way part.
14. gazmatic (Posts: 502; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
The icentipad from south park comes to mind
15. rkelly (Posts: 10; Member since: 09 Sep 2012)
Those was some fagots doing a video about wanting to do each other. Apple can't never touch the galaxy s3 or note 2
19. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5470; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
that's pretty funny but the covert ways won't work because that could occur with strangers accidentally. on Android you have to initiate the transfer by tapping the screen. i don't need ways to spruce up my NFC usage though. i use it like a fiend. my whole family has NFC enabled devices and quite a few of my friends do now too. i transfer Youtube videos, webpages, pictures and in the future i'm going to use it to pair my devices to my Beats by Dre Pill.
23. ryq24 (Posts: 428; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
nfc will take off in the US if apple install it to their iphone.
24. duwiegeneral (Posts: 48; Member since: 07 Dec 2012)
time will come when nfc is a must on mobile device just like how a good camera is a must on mobile phone
29. JunkCreek (Posts: 379; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
thank god, iMac and iPad don't have NFC...
30. SemperFiV12 (Posts: 538; Member since: 09 Nov 2010)
Pretty funny! Got to love the vibrant colors on Windows Phones!!