Humor: Google and Apple are really getting friendly now
Does that really mean that relations are warming up between the two companies? It is certainly possible now that Steve Jobs has passed as it was no secret that he was willing to go for broke to see Android fall. For better or worse, that play it probably not in the cards for Apple anymore.
While Google and Apple probably do have regular meetings about legitimate issues, one can imagine that such encounters can be somewhat tense. Cue in the fine talent that is Nitrozac & Snaggy at The Joy of Tech. They know how to capture the moment and really put things in perspective. It’s all fun and games until someone loses and eye, and that’s when the knives come out.
source: The Joy of Tech
2. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 494; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
Beating each other and laughing at the same time. So funny!!
3. MartianMe (unregistered)
Why are they ganging up on the android dude????...that is so like apple.
5. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2348; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Eric Schmidt has started but then other guys are beating Eric very badly. Hahaha...
6. sats.mine2k4 (banned) (Posts: 208; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
i would have loved to see the mug shot of SIR Jonathan Ive
7. protozeloz (Posts: 5369; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
Bring in the pocket knives! s**t got serious
9. JojoGo101 (Posts: 211; Member since: 17 Dec 2012)
That was really entertaining. Nice article.
10. androidrocks (Posts: 33; Member since: 14 Apr 2012)
Is the guy in the red shirt wearing google glass? (the last one)