Humor: Apple Maps apologizes to the masses
0. phoneArena posted on 27 Sep 2012, 00:10
Apple Maps is a gift that keeps on giving, and so is another iconic iPhone feature...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Savage posted on 27 Sep 2012, 00:18 38 1
Apple Maps was useful for only one thing - Being the butt of Apple jokes.
7. Droid_X_Doug posted on 27 Sep 2012, 00:48 9 0
Apple Maps is just not ready for prime time. Welcome to Apple under Timmy's stewardship. If there is any doubt how Steve would have responded, look back to his response to the MobileMe debacle (Apple Maps is worse). That ain't gonna happen under Timmy.
11. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 27 Sep 2012, 01:46 9 0
i think siri should answer... "Sorry i didn't catch that. Would you like me to search the web for you?"
14. PhenomFaz posted on 27 Sep 2012, 06:29 4 0
Gotta give it up for Apple Maps tho!
The world would've been deprived of making fun of iOS users and Apple if the compnay didnt take the step.
Wake up sheep...Apple is screwing you over...and over....and over again :)
16. Nathan_ingx posted on 27 Sep 2012, 10:54 4 0
I thought there were only blonde jokes...now there are APPLE jokes!! :D
All hail the new iOS and iPhone5..."Innovating mobile jokes"!!
3. eisenbricher posted on 27 Sep 2012, 00:19 13 0
Is it only me or this 'Humor' really lacks the punch? -__-
4. phljcnth posted on 27 Sep 2012, 00:26 1 0
The story should have been ended on the third frame.
12. asseek posted on 27 Sep 2012, 01:53 5 0
i agree that this humor lacks a good punch-line. But i think they meant that even Siri is a fail, where it couldn't answer the maps question, or with the fact that Apple never apologized from their fans, makes it hard for Siri to come with a decent apologize.
5. Dr.Phil posted on 27 Sep 2012, 00:41 9 0
I thought it was going to apologize for having a logo that is telling someone to go off of a bridge and onto a highway.
6. ElektronicGeek91 posted on 27 Sep 2012, 00:46 1 0
The judge probably asked siri what the verdict should be when Apple sued Samsung. Aha
15. mukrenol posted on 27 Sep 2012, 07:33 2 0
... 'sorry, i did not catch that, you want me to search google map for you?'...