Hulu Plus for Android gets updated, support for 7” tablets
0. phoneArena 25 Jun 2012, 13:37 posted on
For $7.99 a month you have access to TV shows and movies on your mobile device that can be accessed via Wi-Fi, 3G, or 4G. On the tablet side, Hulu Plus can now be access from the Acer Iconia Tab...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5633; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
it works on my Xyboard 8.2 and my Razr running ICS beautifully. Hulu is a much nicer app than Netflix but at least Netflix is on it when it comes to availability unlike Hulu.
4. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5633; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i'm sorry, i meant device availability. i didn't mean to bring the actual service's content to question but for the record Hulu Plus has more Television Shows.
7. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5633; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
oh no, i get why you came to that, it's okay and anytime.
2. CellieCell (Posts: 86; Member since: 14 Apr 2010)
does hulu plus have adds? i can't stand adds. is everywhere! especially YouTube and regular hulu....
5. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5633; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
the app doesn't have ads but the playback has ad breaks. it's a shame since this is a paid service but we have to remember Hulu has expensive contracts.
8. LostInTheRed (Posts: 85; Member since: 03 May 2012)
Just popping to to say, that while I may not be able to download directly from the play store, Hulu Plus runs great on my Galaxy S 4G (T-Mob).
9. dan0529 (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
I have the adroid tablet ice cream sandwich 40 and you web page states it should work. I installed the huluplus app and it stated that it is hot able to play videos from there yet but they are working on it. Which is correct. Do I need to download an update for this tablet? Thank you