Huggies diapers develops app to tweet an alert to parent when it is time for a change
0. phoneArena 10 May 2013, 02:54 posted on
You may be thinking a whole new hashtag is on the horizon for Twitter, but perhaps not. TweetPee is an app developed by Huggies Brazil and it is currently being tested by four families...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. quakan (Posts: 1223; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
Is this really necessary? When the room begins the reek, you know it's time. Also many parents learn their children's tell-tale signs that they have to use the bathroom quickly.
2. TheMan (Posts: 424; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
I know some adults who could use this themselves.
One could add alarm sounds and warnings of "Incoming! Incoming!"
5. NexusKoolaid (Posts: 313; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
Useless and.... sad, really. Any Mom or Dad interested in something like this needs to learn to put down whatever they're doing and actually try parenting for a change.
4. roscuthiii (Posts: 1873; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
It's official. I'm ready for the zombie apocalypse. Let it begin.
6. TreyTreyTaylor (Posts: 345; Member since: 21 Dec 2010)
Outrageous lol. When she put the tweet thing on the baby's pamper, I cringed at the thought of an actual parent using this. What happens when you check the pamper and they actually didn't even go. I guess wait for the app to get updates. Lmao jeez laweez.