Huge Google+ update is due today: lockscreen widgets, GIFs and Google Now integration
0. phoneArena 14 Dec 2012, 08:58 posted on
A huge update will bring Google+ to version 3.3 on Android, adding lockscreen widgets, support for animated GIFs and integrating with Google Now for birthday reminders…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Google+ = remote area near montana..
Twitter = Las Vegas
Facebook = middle east or somalia
if you know what i mean
5. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Google+ is like a ghost town
7. soshi (Posts: 154; Member since: 08 Mar 2012)
sorry for disappointing you, but it now growing faster what facebook ever achieved
9. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3470; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
No, I don't know what you mean & I don't think anyone else does either.
3. AWiseGuy (Posts: 68; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
The ability to view Photosphere images from the app is something I've been dying to see. Now I can show my friends what a Photosphere is without having to fire up a computer. Awesome, I'm happy to see that!
6. Stuntman (Posts: 828; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
Glad they added Communities to the new G+ app. Pretty quick considering Communities was a new G+ feature that was added last week.
I'm disappointed in the widget. I liked the old widget a lot better.
8. soshi (Posts: 154; Member since: 08 Mar 2012)
I've been waiting this for days. communities is the most serious social media feature and without it the google+ mobile seems like the other facebook+ Twitter