Huge Google+ update is due today: lockscreen widgets, GIFs and Google Now integration
0. phoneArena posted on 14 Dec 2012, 08:58
A huge update will bring Google+ to version 3.3 on Android, adding lockscreen widgets, support for animated GIFs and integrating with Google Now for birthday reminders…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Nikolas.Oliver (limited) 3 days ago posted on 14 Dec 2012, 09:47 0 1
Google+ = remote area near montana..
Twitter = Las Vegas
Facebook = middle east or somalia
if you know what i mean
5. Nikolas.Oliver (limited) 3 days ago posted on 14 Dec 2012, 11:03 1 2
Google+ is like a ghost town
7. soshi posted on 14 Dec 2012, 19:37 0 1
sorry for disappointing you, but it now growing faster what facebook ever achieved
9. g2a5b0e posted on 15 Dec 2012, 00:43 0 0
No, I don't know what you mean & I don't think anyone else does either.
3. AWiseGuy posted on 14 Dec 2012, 10:07 0 0
The ability to view Photosphere images from the app is something I've been dying to see. Now I can show my friends what a Photosphere is without having to fire up a computer. Awesome, I'm happy to see that!
6. Stuntman posted on 14 Dec 2012, 15:42 0 0
Glad they added Communities to the new G+ app. Pretty quick considering Communities was a new G+ feature that was added last week.
I'm disappointed in the widget. I liked the old widget a lot better.
8. soshi posted on 14 Dec 2012, 19:39 0 0
I've been waiting this for days. communities is the most serious social media feature and without it the google+ mobile seems like the other facebook+ Twitter