Huawei's "world's fastest" phone beaten by Snapdragon S4
0. phoneArena posted on 02 Apr 2012, 09:16
When we hear that a phone claims to be the “world’s fastest,” we take this seriously and don’t trust it until we see the actual benchmarks… When we hear that a phone claims to be the “world’s fastest,” we take this seriously and don’t trust it until we see the actual benchmarks…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. the_s2 posted on 02 Apr 2012, 09:19 11 2
Snapdragon, Take your time till the exynos dragon arrives!!!
6. shadowcell posted on 02 Apr 2012, 11:06 2 1
Exynos might just "fus-ro-dah" the competition.
2. VJo003 posted on 02 Apr 2012, 09:26 7 1
I am still gonna keep a close watch at Ascend D quad XL.
I think as a package it can prove to be the a giant killer this year.
Huawei has promised to price the phone 20% below competition.
5. RaKithAPeiRiZ posted on 02 Apr 2012, 10:36 4 0
and the pricing will be 20% less than the tegra 3 offerings ,..so this is going to be in the S3's rival list
3. remixfa posted on 02 Apr 2012, 09:31 4 0
those phones were ranked 25th(ascend) and 23rd(pantech)
so what were the 22 phones ranked above them???
8. Smart posted on 02 Apr 2012, 12:42 1 0
My question exactly..............And if the tests results consider only smartphones then I am dying to see the full list......
12. itiswhatitis posted on 02 Apr 2012, 16:59 0 0
Well dont worry you'd see them one day they all are in development;)
7. groupsacc posted on 02 Apr 2012, 12:18 1 4
Huawei? Products with chinese government spyware in them? no thank you.
10. Non_Sequitur posted on 02 Apr 2012, 13:30 0 3
Raped by a dual core? Geez. Now it's HTC One X (or EVO One) vs. Galaxy SIII.
Snapdragon is a beast, but can it beat Exynos?
I can't wait to decide which phone to use my Sprint upgrade on. It gjves me the shivers.
14. Berzerk000 posted on 02 Apr 2012, 18:47 0 0
I already decided on the EVO One :) Love the SLCD2 HD screen, and Sense is my favorite UI. Even though the Exynos will probably beat the Snapdragon in power, it still has enough power for me :)
15. Mario1017 posted on 02 Apr 2012, 20:30 1 0
even if the dual core S4 is beaten by the exynos, qualcomm still has the quad core S4 which will come late this year
13. Berzerk000 posted on 02 Apr 2012, 18:32 2 0
Even though the new Exynos will probably blow the Snapdragon away, the S4 is still plenty powerful.