Huawei's "world's fastest" phone beaten by Snapdragon S4
0. phoneArena 02 Apr 2012, 09:16 posted on
When we hear that a phone claims to be the “world’s fastest,” we take this seriously and don’t trust it until we see the actual benchmarks… When we hear that a phone claims to be the “world’s fastest,” we take this seriously and don’t trust it until we see the actual benchmarks…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. the_s2 (Posts: 211; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Snapdragon, Take your time till the exynos dragon arrives!!!
6. shadowcell (Posts: 300; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
Exynos might just "fus-ro-dah" the competition.
2. VJo003 (Posts: 335; Member since: 11 Mar 2012)
I am still gonna keep a close watch at Ascend D quad XL.
I think as a package it can prove to be the a giant killer this year.
Huawei has promised to price the phone 20% below competition.
5. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1372; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
and the pricing will be 20% less than the tegra 3 offerings ,..so this is going to be in the S3's rival list
3. remixfa (Posts: 14073; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
those phones were ranked 25th(ascend) and 23rd(pantech)
so what were the 22 phones ranked above them???
8. Smart (Posts: 76; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
My question exactly..............And if the tests results consider only smartphones then I am dying to see the full list......
12. itiswhatitis (Posts: 423; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
Well dont worry you'd see them one day they all are in development;)
11. ngo2dd (Posts: 790; Member since: 08 Jul 2011)
They are all the overclocked and rooted phone.
4. WakaFlakaD (Posts: 370; Member since: 30 Apr 2011)
Why does it sound like an advertisement to me?
7. groupsacc (Posts: 232; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
Huawei? Products with chinese government spyware in them? no thank you.
9. rockstarlive (Posts: 307; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Got beat by a dual core phone. Interesting.
10. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
Raped by a dual core? Geez. Now it's HTC One X (or EVO One) vs. Galaxy SIII.
Snapdragon is a beast, but can it beat Exynos?
I can't wait to decide which phone to use my Sprint upgrade on. It gjves me the shivers.
14. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4104; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
I already decided on the EVO One :) Love the SLCD2 HD screen, and Sense is my favorite UI. Even though the Exynos will probably beat the Snapdragon in power, it still has enough power for me :)
15. Mario1017 (Posts: 336; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
even if the dual core S4 is beaten by the exynos, qualcomm still has the quad core S4 which will come late this year
13. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4104; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Even though the new Exynos will probably blow the Snapdragon away, the S4 is still plenty powerful.