Huawei's Glory 3X Pro sports a faux-leather back that screams "Samsung!"
0. phoneArena 05 May 2014, 05:36 posted on
It seems Huawei has caught Samsung's faux-leather aesthetic, as the Huawei Glory 3X's purported successor was photographed donning a faux-leather back - stiching and all...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ArtSim98 (limited) (Posts: 2738; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
wtf dat looks horrible... Huawei has had some nice models but they seem to go off road now.
2. gigaraga (Posts: 921; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
I bet this phone would probably never get any 'Glory' for it to be compared to Samsung's Beast.
3. Duketytz (Posts: 470; Member since: 28 Nov 2013)
Quoting their CEO "I am not surprised that Huawei is copying so much from the various manufacturers". After all, it is just another China company.
4. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 819; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
And this is why i don't support Huawei for their idiotic choices(Cortex A9 on the P7) and copycat attitude.
Samsung might not have the best design but at least they aren't copycats.
8. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5404; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Samsung copied Apple long time ago. Sorry, had to say it.
9. tixoo (unregistered)
lol, this killed me! No really dude, you are so funny :DD
ps: no srlys go check some old records before you say something, you sound so naive (apple is a copy-paste company from the very start, thats why they managed to be so profesional at copy-pasting and even make it look as others are doing it to them)
lol what did samsung copy from apple ? the amazing cubicles UI that never changed ? muhahaha luv it when fanboys drop bombs
10. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5404; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Why you're so sensitive of it? Did I hurt your feelings? I said "Samsung copied Apple long time ago", not "Samsung copied Apple until now". Samsung indeed copied Apple long time ago, and it was the old days when the first Galaxy S and first iPhone came out.
I'm just "releasing" what I want to say, and you're the one that dropped the bomb with tears.
14. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
I love Samsung, but they did copy Apples iphone3GS with the first Galaxy S, blatant rip off with a screen size increase. Back then Apple had reason to sue, now a days though, Apples lawsuits are pointless.
19. tixoo (unregistered)
mhm ... told you to go check your records mate! Please next time you try to be a smart ass try researchig in advance!
Check Samsung F700, predates Ifail 1 year and it has practicaly the same interface and design (for its time).
besides, having in mind that the galaxy s debuted 2 years after the ifail, just tells us how samsung are following their phone line style.
ps: not a fan boy, i dont like touch wiz, i know what i like, and i know what i dislike in the phones i use.
15. deewinc (Posts: 156; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Hahaha dude, Apple copied Samsung too STFU!!!!!
17. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5404; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Your emotions are weird, first "hahaha" then "STFU!!!!!". are you on some medication recently? And also, shut doesn't go up.
26. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
And sony copied Samsung what about that? What about stopping the same copy paste thing from article to article and getting a life while no one will click it and no one will waste his time on a wannabe spam-everything sony fan. Ps. Grandpa loves sony too and so does the entire nursery home. Sony 7$ high quality ftw
11. Jason2k13 (Posts: 642; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
because they are copying samsung, and not apple, apple wants everyone to copy them so they can sue and make $$$.
18. Jayzee (Posts: 22; Member since: 30 Mar 2013)
I was being sarcastic lol. .tickld.com /pic/t/26265
7. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5404; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Why Huawei? Where's your beautiful premium aluminium design? Why use faux leather? What da hell, Huawei?
27. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
Yes is have got use xperia design :( why samsung :( everybody buys xperia :( people should see the light :( yes is are you go to h*ll :( grandpa loves you.
30. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
nope. your name says it all. when it comes to being d*mb lmao.
12. Ghost04 (Posts: 37; Member since: 03 May 2014)
Some people just can't but make fake rumours . This looks to me a total fake body . It looks like home made phone like a school science project . Totally fake .
13. jellmoo (Posts: 666; Member since: 31 Oct 2011)
"...some of Samsung's devices like the Galaxy Note 3 and the Playbook..."
Samsung Playbook??? Um...
16. papss (unregistered)
So strange that any Chinese company would copy someone else... I don't think they have any original ideas
20. tech2 (Posts: 2046; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Their government is equally to be blamed here. If you are copying in China and get sued you would most likely get away with it. Goophone releases its iPhone copycat sometimes even before Apple based on their leaks.
Copying phone is just the tip of the iceberg. From cars designs to designer clothes of famous brands like LV, Gucci, they just use reverse engineering on pharmacuetical drugs which companies like Ranbaxy spend years and billions to develop and they just copy their idea. All of this is happening legally and shamelessly.
Something you may find interesting:https://www.youtube.com/watch?
23. papss (unregistered)
That was very interesting. Good find sir
21. AJagtiani (Posts: 460; Member since: 24 Apr 2014)
So after LG, its Huawei's turn to copy Samsung?
22. 1ceTr0n (Posts: 505; Member since: 20 May 2012)
Imitation is sincerest form of flattery and etc....
28. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
Hahahahahahahaha lmaoooo chinese. They copy everything.