Huawei trademarks PhoPad name in the U.S.
0. phoneArena 07 Dec 2013, 11:59 posted on
China based Huawei could be bringing some competition for the Asus Padfone. Or perhaps they are about to break the 7 inch screen barrier for a phone. All we know is that the OEM has trademarked the name PhoPad with the USPTO and it could refer to aphone/tabet combination like the AsusPadfone in which the phone syncs with a tablet dock and powers the slate...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. avin007 (Posts: 139; Member since: 28 Feb 2013)
Damn!!! this name is so cheezy.....really the people behind the naming have no sense of creativity.....
4. Altair (Posts: 349; Member since: 02 Feb 2012)
Do you really expect creativity from Chinese copycat company?
2. N-fanboy (Posts: 538; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
The minute i read the name 'phopad' i imagined an old chinease guy (with an accent) saying it.
3. superfans (Posts: 153; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
Why does it sounds like a brands or name for sanitary pad ?