Huawei to introduce multiple Windows Phone offerings
0. phoneArena 22 Sep 2012, 00:24 posted on
Earlier this week, we brought word that Huawei would be at the Windows Phone 8 table with the Ascend W1...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. phil2n (Posts: 478; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
they can do better hardware compare to the stated above..
2. Chakapack (Posts: 5; Member since: 04 Sep 2012)
Hmm nice! But I want to see mid-range WP8 phones!
3. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3062; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
820 and 8S are the mid-ranged WP8 phones.
It would be nice if Huawei built a device with good build quality, not just the hardware...and their logo is just too big, and unattractive.
Maybe just the logo without the name would do just fine.
4. Daniel.95 (Posts: 89; Member since: 20 Sep 2012)
But not good as Nokia Lumia 920 and htc 8X
5. nono_pirot (Posts: 10; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
Q. "What might Huawei have to offer to make you look away from tempting offerings of Nokia, HTC and Samsung?"
6. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Good to see Huawei Windows Phone, i wish they could improved on the hardware side, like HTC and Nokia have been doing
7. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
i seriously think they need a new family line!
8. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
and i think they should concentrate with mid range and low end!! if they want high end they need to be cheaper than nokia... but i doubt that coz microsoft is licensing its OS so huawei will pay to microsoft!
9. snowgator (Posts: 3335; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
Probably nothing. Nokia will run away with WP 8 sales. HTC and Samsung will compete if they prove they are serious with promotions equal to their Android offerings.
Huawei hasn't established themselves as anything other than a good, cheap option. It seems unlikely they can do any better with WP 8. But that doesn't mean they can't be profitable, just not quite ready to tumble with the big guns yet.
10. cornerofthemoon (Posts: 539; Member since: 20 Apr 2010)
The hardware looks like a carbon copy of the old Galaxy S2