Huawei to announce a “beautiful” new device on June 18
0. phoneArena 10 May 2013, 05:29 posted on
Huawei has quietly grown to be a part of the world’s five biggest smartphone makers largely due to huge sales in its home market of China, but the brand is trying hard to make a break…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. FlushGordon (unregistered)
The Huawei name needs some serious rebranding ...especially on Western countries..don't thumb me down I'm just being honest
2. cezarepc (Posts: 670; Member since: 23 Nov 2012)
True. Oppo is now much more appealing despite being younger than Huawei.
4. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
The best of Huawei!
8. roscuthiii (Posts: 1931; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
I like the disclaimer, "largely due to huge sales in its home market of China..." Shouldn't matter, sales are sales.
At least they do happen to sell products internationally. I mean, here we call American football teams that only play other American football teams "world champions".