Huawei teases stylus-equipped device to be announced at MWC
1. Ghost04 (Posts: 341; Member since: 03 May 2014)
A Mate 8 with stylus is the best thing to get I think .
2. S.R.K. (banned) (Posts: 678; Member since: 11 Feb 2016)
Accept the crappy Gpu, which ruined the phone, Or-else a superb phone in every way.
4. Ordinary (Posts: 2326; Member since: 23 Apr 2015)
With 1080p its very much like S6 with 1440p so I would say its quite good.
3. rifle33 (Posts: 1; Member since: 16 Feb 2016)
I am still far from P9, as I am happy with my P8. In the meantime I am looking for a good smartwatch. Huawei Watch seems like a great option, but it's a bit expensive. And Moto 360 2nd gen is a great alternative. What do you think?
5. x88yunkw (Posts: 123; Member since: 20 Aug 2012)
I lover Huawei smartphones, been using mate 7 a year, is superb but I can't resist to own the note 5 with S pen. I will come back to you Huawei once your next flagship come with H pen.
I think may need to wait 1 more year, as I predict H pen will attached in Mate 9 in 2017.
6. chenski (Posts: 430; Member since: 22 Mar 2015)
Rumour has it its going to be a pad like device instead of a phone