Huawei teases a pic and a video of the 6.2mm Ascend P6 ahead of launch, touts attention to detail
0. phoneArena 10 Jun 2013, 03:00 posted on
It's hardly a secret by now that Huawei will release one of the thinnest smartphones out there, if not the thinnest, come its London event next week. At the rumored 6.2mm thin, and partly metal chassis, the Ascend P6 should indeed be a sight to behold, provided that Huawei got all the other components right...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. amansingal14 (Posts: 309; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
Huawei, if you continue to design phones this way, you gonna make some serious money.
3. Jason2k13 (Posts: 1114; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
it looks great, but i think a majority of people prefer features, specs and the screen over looks. A new phone is not really a status symbol anymore like back in 2007-2010.
7. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
It's simply beautiful, but im not going to buy a Huawei product.
2. tiara6918 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Very nice teaser, I don't care about huawei before but just seeing the pic and the video makes me want to check it out
5. MCrapp (Posts: 318; Member since: 07 Apr 2013)
I'm sorry but from Chinese products I prefer Chinese food and Apple!
6. MartianMe (unregistered)
samsung take note....this is how a phone is suppose to look like.. idiots!!...now we need good specs huawei and my money is yours.
8. loken (Posts: 462; Member since: 09 May 2012)
i thought the xperia zu was thinnest until this came along.. 6.5 vs 6.2 whats up with the trend..
9. Peeyushmalik96 (Posts: 74; Member since: 08 Jun 2013)
Huawei is also teasing great viewing angles on their phone. Man if the viewing angles will be so, it will surely be a great screen.
10. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Where the f is the thumb down button at?
12. GeekMovement (Posts: 2135; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
That device looks so good! Beautiful work.