Huawei sells its new high-end smartphone via a messaging app
0. phoneArena 04 Jul 2014, 16:28 posted on
With plenty of competition among Chinese smartphone manufacturers, new techniques are required to get consumers in the country interested in a particular brand. Xiaomi has found some success with the "Hunger Marketing" technique. With this method, consumers are asked to pre-register so that Xiaomi can grab the email addresses of millions of potential buyers...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. steedsofwar (Posts: 288; Member since: 07 Oct 2013)
That is one beautiful phone. For the price, you're getting top end specs. I'm not sold on QHD displays. At that screen size 1080 is superb. The only thing I'm a little uncertain about is the processor. It doesn't have a great track record. But just look at that price tag! If anyone knows where you can import them from safely, then leave a reply to me please.
2. faizan-sharif (Posts: 89; Member since: 26 Jun 2013)
any where in the world you can buy from here, if u have any problem email me
4. Ashoaib (Posts: 2745; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
keep your marketing to yourself, ppl can google many websites to buy
10. faizan-sharif (Posts: 89; Member since: 26 Jun 2013)
O stupid, just get to know before you talk, a person asked some reliable place to buy and i gave him the official website link of huawei.
As i have already gone through the procedure to order i cud help him , if he is having problem , so i just shared my email adress,
so you do not need to get cheap and call it marketting ok, atleast you shud know i a sharing an officaila link
3. Ashoaib (Posts: 2745; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
huawei kirin 920 is not as potent as snapdragon 800/801 but still fairly powerful... mali 450 is little disappointment which huawei is using in most of its phones... they should use little more powerful gpu
8. Bondurant (Posts: 238; Member since: 04 Jun 2014)
Kirin 910 uses Mali 450. kirin 920 uses Mali T628.
11. faizan-sharif (Posts: 89; Member since: 26 Jun 2013)
Mr stupid its Mali T628, first get to know before you talk
5. Hyper82 (Posts: 6; Member since: 23 Apr 2014)
Kirin scores better from snapdragon 801 but not as 805
7. Bondurant (Posts: 238; Member since: 04 Jun 2014)
the higher clocked version scored 41000+ on antutu. Huawei plans to release a higher clocked "extreme version" of the Honor 6.
6. bpcooper14 (Posts: 12; Member since: 14 May 2014)
It'd be nice to see this on the gethuawei website.
9. Hyper82 (Posts: 6; Member since: 23 Apr 2014)
So,honor 6-oneplus one -or xiaomi mi3 could be the best choice?