Huawei sells 1 million Ascend P7 smartphones, needs to sell 9 million more to reach its goal
0. phoneArena 23 Jun 2014, 23:07 posted on
The Ascend P7 is available in some markets since May, and is Huawei's latest flagship Android smartphone. The company hopes to sell 10 million units before May next year...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. WahyuWisnu (Posts: 1001; Member since: 29 May 2014)
Congratulation to huawei... Selling 1 million unit in 1 month for 1 model is INCREDIBLE!! Some company just can wish they could sell 1 million unit in 1 month for their entire lineup.
btw, me first!!
2. fzacek (Posts: 2468; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
Stock Android would have made this phone a winner for me. I just don't get why companies have to slap a skin on top of Android if stock Android is so much cleaner and better...
3. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3541; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
For recognition of UI and uniqueness of every OEM.
6. marcski07 (Posts: 591; Member since: 25 Apr 2014)
true that, emotion ui has nice touch on it, yes there are flaws but hey, even touch wiz has flaws also, it's a matter of preferences and through time, they will get it right and will be smooth as butter to operate
10. WahyuWisnu (Posts: 1001; Member since: 29 May 2014)
That's the beauty (and also the curse) of android. :)
The point is, you can slap any GOOD launcher to fix that. In other OS, you were stuck with what you got.
4. sriuslywtf (Posts: 297; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
Take the phone Huawei..
Ill take the girl.. Seriously..
7. Ghost04 (Posts: 157; Member since: 03 May 2014)
New offer ................
Buy the phone and get the girl .
9. sriuslywtf (Posts: 297; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
The phone is crap unlike the girl..
5. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
This exact phone with Cyanogen would be quite nice. The Mate 2 with Cyanogen would also be a great phone for the money.
8. Ghost04 (Posts: 157; Member since: 03 May 2014)
Huawei , day by day becoming better .
I think in 2-3 years it will be a serious competitor .
And will make great flagships.
If we look back ,we will be able to see that Samsung was just like this in early 2000.