Huawei releases video for the MediaPad 10 FHD, launching in August
The launch was expected to occur sometime in Q2, but our desktop calendar suggests that time frame was overly optimistic. The launch may be drawing neigh though, as Huawei just released a new video preview of the device, which is surely aimed at stirring up interest before shipping. Take a gander at the video below, and let us know if it tickles your fancy?
We also have a question for you: given the changing landscape of tablet pricing with the Kindle Fire and Nexus 7, what do you think is a good target price for a larger and beefier tablet like the MediaPad 10 FHD? Sound off in the comments.
Update: Huawei has announced that the MediaPad 10 FHD will arrive in August for "less than" 3,000 yaun, which works out to about $471 dollars.
source: Android Central, Unwired View
1. kingpet13 (Posts: 139; Member since: 02 Feb 2012)
With the possible exception of the nexus 10, i believe that this could be the best tablet of 2012. Way to go huaweii.
5. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
One flaw: no keyboard dock. Haha! I do like the 2 GB of RAM, though.
7. joaolx (Posts: 364; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
There is a keyboard dock, but you need to buy a laptop kit i think. It's in the video.
8. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
I just bought the Infinity. xD
Oh well. Either one is good lol. The Infinity will probably get Jelly Bean sooner than this anyway.
6. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
Shut up and take my money unless the nexus 10 comes out
9. VJo003 (Posts: 338; Member since: 11 Mar 2012)
If it gets packed with stock JB on release... One word - WOW
10. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
This looks like every tablet in the market that are combined together. Stunning.
12. robocopvn (Posts: 212; Member since: 10 Mar 2010)
I must call this is copied from Ipad, not Samsung or HTC or Xoom =DDDD
13. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4108; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
That was the most beautiful/elegant ad I have ever seen. Mother of God, I might get this if the Nexus 10 gets delayed or turns out to not be true, and most definitely so if it comes out with JB on release date, or if they promise an update soon after. Question though, how does the K3V2 processor stack up against the Tegra 3 or Exynos 4412?