Huawei may get assignment from T-Mobile for next myTouch phones
0. phoneArena 02 Mar 2012, 13:56 posted on
After offering myTouch smartphones from HTC and LG, T-Mobile is looking to Huawei to provide the carrier with the latest phones in the series; Huawei has said that it wanted to expand its presence in the States and this is certainly a way to accomplish that...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. samnote (Posts: 33; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
HUAWEI (pronounced Wah-way as it turns out)...sound like a baby crying to me :-)
2. MobileCaseReview (Posts: 242; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
This a great opportunity for Huawei. They have made some great products for the US prepaid market. The M886 is a great phone and a great stepping stone in the right the direction.
4. matthew04101 (Posts: 12; Member since: 08 Feb 2012)
i dont care about these cheap ones, give me high end stuffs or someday i'll get mad and change carriers, stupid tmobile. one more thing, why all the phones come out everywhere months before america ? i hate that! stupid american(including me).
6. lubba (Posts: 1312; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
They're finding ways to save money while pouring billions on LTE.
7. rhinoceros (Posts: 33; Member since: 01 Mar 2012)
Cant be any worse than LG with last 2 models... at least Huawei will have a flash on the camera