Huawei introduces Android "call-enabled" tablet with 7 inch screen
0. phoneArena 25 Jun 2013, 00:30 posted on
Back in March, we told you about the 7 inch Huawei MediaPad 7 Vogue; at the time, we noted that the rendering of the device included an earpiece giving us the idea that perhaps at least one of the models of this series would include calling capabilities. On Monday the Chinese manufacturer announced that the Huawei MediaPad 7 Vogue will come to market with an aluminum uni-body design, quad-core processor and a 7 inch display...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
I want this HUGE PHONE!! XD
5. phil2n (Posts: 466; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
wait! I have to get my 15" tablet in my backpack there's someone calling..
4. Rocksteady (Posts: 183; Member since: 29 Apr 2012)
"But the ability to make and take calls on such a device instantly moves it to the top of the line as the largest smartphone in the industry, swamping the all-of-a-sudden puny looking Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3. The model even blows away the rumored 6.44 inch screen on the upcoming Sony Xperia ZU."
But what about the Samsung tab 7.0 plus and the Samsung 7.7, they both had phone calls capability before the huawei.
11. Alan01 (Posts: 152; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
Excellent point which is why I've taken out the offending paragraph. Thanks. Sammy really didn't promote this feature as much as it should have and the lines between phones and tablets are becomming blurry.
7. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Huawei is improving. They will surely come to 3rd place soon.
Just waiting who is gonna lose this time?
8. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
and...... I know pathetic fanboys will bash Nokia for no reason.
10. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
"Accessories made for the device include a wireless QWERTY keyboard, a mouse and an external flash drive"