Huawei gives up on the US telecom market
0. phoneArena 24 Apr 2013, 00:24 posted on
The world’s second largest provider of network switchgear has called it quits in trying to gain a foothold...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. pyradark (Posts: 740; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
that lead sony to the 3rd spot without even tryin!!! hehehehe
11. pyradark (Posts: 740; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
my bad. just skip the telecom word hahahaha
2. clevername (Posts: 1428; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
Sony is in the telecom business? This isnt the same as mobile phones.
4. Maxwell.R (Posts: 158; Member since: 20 Sep 2012)
All our fancy phones and data capable devices would be useless without telecom switchgear, starting with the racks in cell base stations, and on to COs to route phone calls and IP traffic. Switchgear has everything to do with mobile.
6. MartianMe (unregistered)
US is the saddest place on earth...people here aren't educated at all.
8. chacho (Posts: 8; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
what's this got to do with the article? Not educated huh? ThatS why people from around the world flock to our universities? If you don't like it here get lost.
9. alterecho (Posts: 1055; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
It looked like an anti-competitive effort by the US government, from the beginning. Why are they so against the Chinese, anyways?
13. a_merryman (Posts: 605; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
Probably because the vast majority of cyber attacks on the U.S. originate from China. Kind of makes a country weary about buying equipment from a company with close ties to said country...
10. Note2waitingonNote3 (banned) (Posts: 87; Member since: 19 Mar 2013)
Barf on Hauwei and ZTE...It's not like whatever they made was industry leading or ground breaking to android or the tech game in general.
14. rusticguy (Posts: 2819; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
and US govt wants to sell solar panels to India ... hmm India already said No Thank you so US take India to WTO ... what double standards as usual ...
15. MartianMe (unregistered)
yeah well ..we are no angels either.
the us makes more damage to countries around the world than any other nation on earth.
chacho are you one of those brainwashed hispanic ? if yes..that would explain your reaction to my comment.
16. WiltonSJS (Posts: 1; Member since: 01 May 2013)
Martian is a good handle for a brainless alien not from Planet Earth. I agree with Chacho. Your comments are foolish and childish.