Huawei brings its first WP8 phone the Ascend W1 to Walmart, pairs it with 30-day unlimited plan
5. teckem (Posts: 13; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
i think it was a mistake, for what I know its 4Gb of internal storage
3. grapeseed87 (Posts: 123; Member since: 13 Mar 2013)
I think its gonna be T-mobile. T-mobile has a real good tendency to launch Flagship WinPho phones (except Lumia 920).
Price will be in the $300 range off contract. Yet to make a dent in the WP Lumia market but definitely making strides forward.
9. jimjam (Posts: 252; Member since: 28 Jun 2011)
Its a budget model to compete with the nokia 521. Since that went for $130 off contract I imagine this should be priced around the same mark.
6. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
hmmm i want to try wp8, i hope this comes to tmobile. otherwise ill pick up the lumia 521. how did nokia forget a flash on that camera? smh, even huawei and kyocera put flash on their low end devices. if kyocera can put a flash on my brothers $40 kyocera event running android 4.0.4, why cant nokia fit flash into a $130 lumia model?! its a lumia model! it needs flash!
8. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
Get a 521 or a 620. Nokia exclusive apps alone is the answer for choosing either one of these 2.
7. TheSweeper (Posts: 1; Member since: 09 May 2013)
This is heading to Straight Talk. The logo on top of the phone gives it away.
11. zippolite28 (Posts: 101; Member since: 28 Sep 2012)
Let me say I m happy with any windows phoNe even I dont have right now
12. Mobilephile (Posts: 92; Member since: 25 Nov 2012)
If they keep their momentum, Huawei has great potential to take on Samsung